Fantasy EPL Gameweek 21: Naughty or Nice Player Rankings
Our Naughty or Nice Player Rankings are here to outline the current prospects of key Fantasy EPL Draft players. The ‘Naughty’ or ‘Nice’ status will help take away your emotional attachment to certain Premier League players and bring in the players that you need to help you dominate your Fantrax Draft League!
Use these hints and tips to increase your chances of success! New kid on the block hitting good form? Early draft pick not performing? Use this article as an objective way to influence your transfer and trade activity!
😇😇😇 Gameweek 21 Player Rankings: Nice List 😇😇😇
These are Fantasy EPL Draft players that have risen in our rankings! These are potential free agents on good form or established players that you should be looking to trade-in. Keep an eye on these players, and bring them into your Fantrax squad if you can!
Team: Manchester United
Average Score Last 5 Games: 11.3 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: ars (A), NOR (H), liv (A), BUR (H), WOL (H)
What’s Changed?: “What are you chaps thinking, the United defense is horrendous” I hear you all scream at your laptop. You’re absolutely spot on, before the cleanie against Burnley you have to go back 15 Gameweeks to September for the last one! However, in the last four games, Maguire has returned double-digit scores; this is despite conceding in three of those four games. At 99% owned, Maguire is likely to be available only on trades and given that United concede so many goals there is a good chance Maguire owners will be keen to see the back of him. But we Chaps are here to point out that Maguire is in fact a bit of a gem, and if a manager in your Draft league is currently pitching Maguire’s value as low; you could be onto a bumper deal!
Team: West Ham
Average Score Last 5 Games: 11.5 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: BOU (H), shu (A), EVE (H), lei (A), LIV (H)
What’s Changed?: If you have the choice of Fornals, Anderson, and Lanzini to pick from the free-agent pool, you’d be forgiven for getting giddy at the sight of both Anderson and Lanzini and totally ignoring Fornals; I am speaking from experience. Fornals is not the fashionable option, but Draft EPL moves quickly so jumping on the form player over the big name can make or break for your season.
Whilst Fornals is not the big name, but he is starting to build up his reputation, his form over the past six Gameweeks has been nothing short of outstanding; picking up a goal and three assists whilst averaging 11.5 points per game. I fully expect him to keep his place in the side under new manager David Moyes and to be one of the shining lights in a West Ham revival.
Troy Deeney and Ismalia Sarr
Ownership: 72% and 40%
Average Score Last 5 Games: 12.5 and 11.6 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: WOL (H), bou (A), TOT (H) avl (A), EVE (H)
What’s Changed?: You’re spoiled for choice this week between a Watford legend and a new kid on the block! We could decide between Deeney or Sarr so we’ve included them both in this week’s rankings; but what to do if both are available? Well, chaps, if push came to shove, we’d select Deeney over Sarr but only marginally so you cannot really lose here. Both are in form, Watford is having a nice little upturn in form, and the fixtures look pretty good with Wolves, Bournemouth, Spurs, and Villa all struggling defensively. With only x clean sheets between these four opponents in the last five Gameweeks, both Deeney and Sarr will be good options over the coming weeks!
Gameweek 21 Player Rankings: More Nice Players!
Fantasy EPL Defenders
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (100%, Liverpool) – Just a ridiculous talent. Top 5 overall player
- Harry Maguire (99%, Manchester United) – Four double-digit returns in a row. It doesn’t matter that United rarely keep clean sheets!
- James Tarkowski (97%, Burnley) – Continues to score very well! Aston Villa at home next
- Dijbril Sidibe (67%, Everton) – Scoring very well, and established in the side. Even played on the right-wing in GW19!
- Fabian Schar (60%, Newcastle) – Back in the side, and usually a very good Togga Scoring defender
- Yerry Mina (53%, Everton) – Sign him if he’s a free agent! Should be in Ancelotti’s best xi, and they look a lot more solid now
- Christian Kabasele (29%, Watford) – Scoring incredibly well for a defender in a poor side
Fantasy EPL Midfielders
- Kevin De Bruyne (100%, Manchester City) – Continues to perform at the highest of levels!
- Jack Grealish (99%, Aston Villa) – Continues to perform
- Gylfi Sigurdsson (98%, Everton) – Have we finally got the Siggy of last season back?!
- James Ward-Prowse (98%, Southampton) – Putting together some good performances recently. Hojbjerg another really strong option
- Emi Buendia (93%, Norwich) – On amazing form after being dropped a few weeks back!
- Michail Antonio (82%, West Ham) – Has returned to the side to great effect, but won’t play every game
- Manuel Lanzini (72%, West Ham) – Returned from injury, and will be a key player under new manager Moyes
- Declan Rice (47%, West Ham) – Scoring surprisingly consistently in recent week
- Fred (46%, Manchester United) – Really consistent at the moment and making lots of key passes
- Aaron Mooy (20%, Brighton) – On sensational form for Brighton. Mooy is their best player, and he’s guaranteed minutes
Fantasy EPL Forwards
- Sadio Mane (100%, Liverpool) – Outshining the more sought after Salah at the moment, he’s the Liverpool player to own
- Anthony Martial (100%, Manchester United) – Back from injury and scoring well!
- Raul Jimenez (100%, Wolves) – The Mexican continues to perform very well
- Willian (99%, Chelsea) – Really upped his game in recent weeks, adding attacking returns to his already decent scores!
- Adama Traore (88%, Wolves) – A favorite of the chaps on the @fplkickaround; Traore has been a revelation this season!
- Troy Deeney (72%, Watford) – Two goals for the veteran forward in GW20. He’s back on form!
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin (64%, Everton) – Looks nailed as the central striker in a rejuvenated Everton side
- Ismaila Sarr (40%, Watford) – We’ve featured Sarr a lot recently, as he’s finally settled into life in the EPL
- Andy Carroll (11%, Newcastle) – Carroll won 24 aerials in GW20, en route to a score of 27.5 points! Just ridiculous numbers from the big striker
💀💀💀 Gameweek 21 Player Rankings: Naughty List 💀💀💀
These are Fantasy EPL players that have fallen in our rankings. This may be due to poor form, they have been dropped from the best 11, they have suffered an injury, or received a suspension. It’s time to consider dropping these players from your squads!
Average Score Last 5 Games: 0.3 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: sou (A), LIV (H), wat (A), NOR (H), MCI (H)
What’s Changed?: We all know about the well documented defensive woes of Spurs, and to be perfectly honest we almost put the whole of the Spurs back-line rather than singling out Rose. But the fact remains, either Rose is completely out of favor with Jose, or he is not good enough to get into the Spurs defense; if it is the latter then wow – Rose is very cold! A cameo appearance from the bench in the Gameweek 19 loss to Chelsea to go with the other substitute appearance in Jose’s first game tells us that Rose is on his way out.
Recommendation: We’d recommend dropping Rose immediately and finding someone who plays.
Team: Norwich City
Average Score Last 5 Games: 2.8 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: CRY (H), mun (A), BOU (H), tot (A), new (A)
What’s Changed?: Hernandez burst onto the draft scene in Gameweek 10 against Manchester United with a goal coming off the bench. As Norwich fans, we know all too well how good Onel can be on his day, his pace and direct running can cause defenders all kinds of problems, but despite a couple of good weeks hitting scores in the teens, Hernandez hasn’t been able to produce consistently and dropped out of the side for Cantwell. Whilst Hernandez started Gameweek 20, we don’t expect him to retain his spot.
Recommendation: We advise you to drop Hernandez for a midfielder that can guarantee you 7 or 8 points per game; every week. Vrancic (2%) is well worth a punt if you like the Norwich attack!
Average Score Last 5 Games: 0.5 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: MUN (H), cry (A), SHU (H), che (A), bur (A)
What’s Changed?: I doubt Fantrax owners of Lacazette need reminding of just how bad this chap’s form is, but since returning to the side in Gameweek 18 having missed both Gameweek 16 and 17 Lacazette has looked pretty average and not threatened to score an attacking return! Lacazette owners, Arsenal fans and new manager Arteta really need Lacazette to start hitting some form; because from what I saw in the Gameweek 20 fixture with Chelsea, Arsenal look to be in desperate need of some sort of spark up top!
Recommendation: We highly recommend holding onto Lacazette for now. Whilst he is in poor form, he does have five goals and an assist from the 13 appearances this season. Arteta needs time, but we’re sure he’ll bring the best out in the French international.
Gameweek 21 Player Rankings: More Naughty Players!
Fantasy EPL Defenders
- Kyle Walker (90%, Manchester City) – How is Walker 90% owned?! Awful
- Benjamin Mendy (79%, Manchester City) – Usually scores well when he plays, but he can’t be relied upon to keep his place…
- Emerson (66%, Chelsea) – In and out of the side, and hooked off in the first half against Arsenal
- Joao Cancelo (58%, Manchester City) – Not featured for a while. Drop him
- Victor Lindelof (50%, Manchester United) – Never scores well in Togga Scoring
- Danny Rose (38%, Tottenham) – Not getting a look in under Mourinho
- Kieran Tierney (35%, Arsenal) – Serious injury in GW16 and is out for a while. Drop him
Fantasy EPL Midfielders
- Youri Tielemans (99%, Leicester) – Actually scoring pretty poorly – try and trade him out for a more reliable midfielder!
- Mason Mount (93%, Midfielder) – Goal/assist dependent, and likely to be rotated over the festive period
- Ryan Fraser (88%, Bournemouth) – What a nightmare he’s been this season. Scoring nowhere near last season!
- Scott McTominay (78%, Manchester United) – Out injured until the end of January, probably worth holding on to if you can though
- Andros Townsend (68%, Crystal Palace) – On very poor form, having scored 39.5 points since GW8. Now out injured too. DROP HIM!!!
- Alex Iwobi (51%, Everton) – Not scoring well, although he’s worth keeping until Everton bring in a new manager. Picked up a hamstring injury at the weekend
- Onel Hernandez (14%, Norwich) – The pacey winger is struggling for game time at the moment
Fantasy EPL Forwards
- Joshua King (97%, Bournemouth) – Struggling with form and fitness. His early-season promise has disappeared!
- Nicolas Pepe (94%, Arsenal) – Struggling for game time. Nelson is keeping him out of the side!
- Callum Wilson (89%) – Scoring very poorly, this Chap is frozen solid. Just returned from injury
- Ashley Barnes / Chris Wood (77% / 65%, Burnley) – The goals have dried up for this pair, and they are scoring poorly
- Wesley (62%, Aston Villa) – The big man is reliant on attacking returns… and they don’t come very often. Drop him
- Christian Benteke (18%, Crystal Palace) – Unfortunately he’s injured, after some great displays!
Having an active Fantrax Fantasy EPL league is absolutely essential. Follow these tips to maintain an active league for the whole season!!
Follow The Fantasy Football Chaps on Twitter @TheFFChaps for all the latest!
Fantrax has been one of the fastest-growing fantasy sites of 2019 and we’re not stopping anytime soon! With multi-team trades, designated commissioner/league managers, and drag/drop easy click methods, Fantrax is sure to excite the serious fantasy sports fan – sign up now for a free year at Fantrax.com.