Our Naughty or Nice Player Rankings are here to outline the current prospects of key Fantasy EPL Draft players. The ‘Naughty’ or ‘Nice’ status will help take away your emotional attachment to certain Premier League players and bring in the players that you need to help you dominate your Fantrax Draft League!
Use these hints and tips to increase your chances of success! New kid on the block hitting good form? Early draft pick not performing? Use this article as an objective way to influence your transfer and trade activity!
😇😇😇 Gameweek 19 Player Rankings: Nice List 😇😇😇
These are Fantasy EPL Draft players that have risen in our rankings! These are potential free agents on good form or established players that you should be looking to trade-in. Keep an eye on these players, and bring them into your Fantrax squad if you can!
Average Score Last 5 Games: 17.3 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: MCI (H), liv (a), wat (A), NEW (H), sou (A)
What’s Changed?: What sensational form the Wolves right back is in right now, proving that week in, week out why he is not only category one Defender but quite possibly the best defender to own in Fantrax (apart from TAA). In the last five games, Wolves have only kept one clean sheet, yet Doherty returns have been outstanding; averaging 17.3 points per game. Doherty is an absolute giant and whilst it is massively unlikely that he will be available, we’d be targeting him in trades, but it would certainly take a category two Midfielder to get this deal over the line!
Team: Norwich City
Average Score Last 5 Games: 15.8 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: avl (A), TOT (H), CRY (H), mun (A), BOU (H)
What’s Changed?: As massive Norwich City fans, we are more relieved than anyone else that our absolute favorite Emi Buendia is back in form, and boy oh boy is he in form. For 90 minutes, he pulled Wolves about and created absolute carnage; with Wolves resorting to fouling Buendia at every opportunity to stop him. With 29.5 points, Buendia was Gameweek 18’s second-highest scoring midfielder, second only to Grealish who picked up 33 points. What makes this remarkable, was that Buendia, unlike Grealish, didn’t pick up an attacking return; meaning that the Norwich playmaker is super hot property right now. His nine key passes and nine successful dribbles were a joy to watch live inside Carrow Road!!
Average Score Last 5 Games: 12.5 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: shu (A), AVL (H), WOL (H), bou (A), TOT (H)
What’s Changed?: A genuine asset for Fantrax managers, Sarr is now beginning to show us all why Watford paid big money for him in the summer transfer window. Sarr actually picked up a goal and an assist in Gameweek 18, although he was not awarded the assist on Fantrax. We’ve all seen the ‘air kick’ against Liverpool a few weeks ago and made a judgment on just how good at football Sarr actually is, however, his Fantrax returns are pretty good. So whilst Sarr falls into that category of ‘average at actually playing football but scores well in Fantrax’ we do believe he is a gamble worth taking. Unlike other players (Pepe and Benteke to name but two) Sarr has no direct competition for his place and therefore you can select him and not worry about rotation. All aboard!!
Gameweek 19 Player Rankings: More Nice Players!
Fantasy EPL Defenders
- Virgil Van-Dijk (100%, Liverpool) – The Dutchman has upped his game in recent weeks, and is now scoring as we expected before the season started
- Serge Aurier (91%, Spurs) – Jose seems to really like Aurier and has voiced his desire for Aurier to attack; which will be music to Fantrax owners ears as Spurs aren’t keeping cleanies
- George Baldock (77%, Sheffield United) – The right wing-back is either keeping clean sheets or gaining attacking returns!
- Diego Rico (76%, Bournemouth) – Scoring well, and should keep his slot now that fellow left-back Kelly has suffered an injury setback
- Antonio Rudiger (56%, Chelsea) – Back to full fitness. Not the best Togga scorer, but well worth an add
- Martin Kelly (49%, Crystal Palace) – Performing very well in the absence of Ward
- Djibril Sidibe (40%, Everton) – Back in the side and smashes out a massive 20 points haul. He’s going to do very well under Carlo!
- Federico Fernandez (35%, Newcastle) – The big center back is scoring well, and still pretty under the radar!
Fantasy EPL Midfielders
- Kevin De Bruyne (100%, Manchester City) – Continues to perform at the highest of levels!
- James Maddison (100%, Leicester) – Making this very good Leicester side tick
- Dele Alli (99%, Tottenham) – Been on fire since Mourinho took over!!
- Daniel James (97%, Manchester United) – Dependent on attacking returns, but he keeps on gaining them
- James Ward-Prowse (97%, Southampton) – Putting together some good performances recently
- Lucas Moura (96%, Tottenham) – Seems to be favored under Mourinho, and he’s scoring well. Try and trade him in
- Diogo Jota (93%, Wolves) – Finding his form once again, and scoring fairly good ghost points
- Michail Antonio (74%, West Ham) – Returned to the side to great effect, but Pellegrini is going to manage his minutes
- Jonjo Shelvey (69%, Newcastle) – On amazing form recently, hopefully, he’ll be back to full fitness soon!
- Declan Rice (47%, West Ham) – Scoring surprisingly consistently in recent week
- Moussa Sissoko (41%, Tottenham) – Looks favored under Mourinho, and is pitching in with goals too
- Pablo Fornals (27%, West Ham) – Three assists in four games, despite The Hammers playing fairly poorly
- Gabriel Martinelli (1%, Arsenal) – Played the full 90 minutes the last three games, but The Gunners are playing poorly under Ljunbjerg
Fantasy EPL Forwards
- Jamie Vardy (100%, Leicester) – Doesn’t matter that he’s goal dependent. Complete legend this season!
- Marcus Rashford (100%, Manchester United) – In the form of his life. Continues to score goals
- Sadio Mane (100%, Liverpool) – Outshining the more sought after Salah at the moment, he’s the Liverpool player to own
- Raul Jimenez (100%, Wolves) – The Mexican continues to perform very well
- Adama Traore (85%, Wolves) – A favorite of the chaps on the @fplkickaround; Traore has been a revelation this season!
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin (49%, Everton) – Looks nailed as the central striker in a rejuvenated Everton side
- David McGoldrick (43%, Sheffield United) – A consistent and reliable FWD3 this season
- Andy Carroll (15%, Newcastle) – Carroll is making a mark in an in-form Newcastle side! Joelinton has been moved to the wing to accommodate Carroll as the target man
- Christian Benteke (10%, Crystal Palace) – Looks set to feature as Palace have so many injuries. 12 points in GW17, and 14 in GW18 without any attacking returns in either
💀💀💀 Gameweek 19 Player Rankings: Naughty List 💀💀💀
These are Fantasy EPL players that have fallen in our rankings. This may be due to poor form, they have been dropped from the best 11, they have suffered an injury, or received a suspension. It’s time to consider dropping these players from your squads!
Average Score Last 5 Games: 5.25 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: SOU (H), ars (A), bha (A), BUR (H), new (A)
What’s Changed?: After having seemingly established himself in the Chelsea side Emerson has seen his credentials as the starting left back being chipped away by the rise of young right back Reece James, which meant Azpilicueta has shifted across to left back to accommodate the youngster; at Emerson’s expense. However, this change didn’t necessarily bring the desired change to form Lampard was hoping, so a shift to a 3-4-3 with wing-backs being deployed, you’d be forgiven for thinking that Emerson might well get another look in. Alas, Azpilicueta and Alonso (remember him?) got the nod and were deployed for the crucial Gameweek 18 fixture against in-form Spurs. The tactical change worked a treat stopping Chelsea’s rotten poor form, so we can’t see Lampard moving away from the formation for the foreseeable future; meaning Emerson’s time in the Chelsea starting XI is almost certainly over.
Recommendation: We’d recommend dropping Emerson with immediate affect.
Team: Aston Villa
Average Score Last 5 Games: 7.4 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: NOR (H), wat (A), bur (A), MCI (H), bha (A)
What’s Changed?: The biggest takeaway from Gameweek 18 from a Fantrax perspective is undoubtedly the news of McGinn’s injury early on in the fixture against Southampton. It isn’t good news for McGinn, Villa fans, or Fantrax managers who own McGinn as it was confirmed by Aston Villa that the midfielder has fractured his ankle and is expected to miss in the region of three months. I’m sure @Jwilldraft, @draftgenie, and Chap 2 will discuss the consequences of the McGinn injury for Fantrax managers on this week’s @FPLkickaround podcast which will drop on Christmas eve!!
Recommendation: Unfortunately, you need to drop McGinn from your squad if he is indeed out for three months. @BenDinnery has tweeted out the following from the post-game press conference. Looks like McGinn is out until April, and therefore he’s not worth keeping hold of.
Average Score Last 5 Games: 13.5 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: BHA (H), nor (A), sou (A), LIV (H), wat (A)
What’s Changed?: Is this not the definition of being on the naughty list? Well quite possibly, because whilst Son has been in a great run of form, he picked up a straight red card in the Gameweek 18 defeat against Chelsea; meaning he will now miss three important games for Tottenham.
Recommendation: Retain Son but just be fully aware that he will miss three crucial games over the festive period. Tottenham are appealing the decision, but we don’t expect it to be overturned.
Gameweek 19 Player Rankings: More Naughty Players!
Fantasy EPL Defenders
- Kyle Walker (90%, Manchester City) – How is Walker 90% owned?! Awful
- Benjamin Mendy (79%, Manchester City) – Usually scores well when he plays, like the 22 points in GW18 but he can’t be relied upon to keep his place…
- Nathan Ake (72%, Bournemouth) – Set for a spell on the sidelines, and doesn’t score that well on Togga scoring anyway
- Emerson (73%, Chelsea) – Struggling for game-time at the moment. Azpi is sometimes being utilized at left-back to accommodate James at right-back
- Joao Cancelo (58%, Manchester City) – Not featured for a while. Drop him
- Victor Lindelof (50%, Manchester United) – Never scores well on Togga scoring and scored an own goal in GW17!
- Kieran Tierney (35%, Arsenal) – Serious injury in GW16 and is out for a while. Drop him
Fantasy EPL Midfielders
- Felipe Anderson (99%, West Ham) – Scores incredibly well on Fantrax, in Gameweek 15 Anderson racked up a huge score of 18.5 points for doing literally nothing on the pitch. It is his form on the pitch which concerns us, and Anderson is flirting with getting dropped
- Youri Tielemans (99%, Leicester) – Actually scoring pretty poorly – try and trade him out for a more reliable midfielder!
- Luka Milivojevic (96%, Crystal Palace) – Scoring very poorly at the moment, and isn’t producing set piece goals
- Mason Mount (93%, Midfielder) – Actually scoring pretty poorly. Goal dependent, and likely to be rotated over the festive period
- Ryan Fraser (90%, Bournemouth) – What a nightmare he’s been this season. Scoring nowhere near last season!
- Christian Eriksen (89%, Tottenham) – Looks to be leaving in January. Picked up an assist in GW17 though…
- Nathan Redmond (80%, Southampton) – Scored zero points in GW17. Not his usual self
- Harvey Barnes (79%, Leicester) – Suffering from rotation, and scoring fairly poorly
- Andros Townsend (68%, Crystal Palace) – On very poor form, having scored 39.5 points since GW8. Now out injured too. DROP HIM!!!
- Oliver Norwood (69%, Sheffield United) – Scoring poorly at the moment, and not playing the full 90 at the moment
- Alex Iwobi (63%, Everton) – Not scoring well, although he’s worth keeping until Everton bring in a new manager. Picked up a hamstring injury at the weekend
- David Brooks (35%, Bournemouth) – Suffered an injury set back. Drop him if you’re still holding onto him
- Giovanni Lo Celso (28%, Tottenham) – Not getting a look in under Mourinho. Drop him
Fantasy EPL Forwards
- Alexandre Lacazette (99%, Arsenal) – Not featuring much at all at the moment
- Callum Wilson (91%) – Scoring very poorly, this Chap is frozen solid. Just returned from injury
- Ayoze Perez (88%, Leicester) – Reducing impact, and game-time. Benched for Gameweek 16 and 17, but started in Gameweek 18
- Callum Hudson-Odoi (68%, Chelsea) – Not getting a look in at the moment. Droppable unless you can afford to keep him on the bench and plug him in when he starts!
- Wesley (65%, Aston Villa) – He plays every game, but is pretty goal dependent. Try and trade him out if you can
- Joelinton (61%, Newcastle) – Goal dependent, and has recently been moved to the wing so that Carroll can play as the main striker
- Jordan Ayew (48%, Crystal Palace) – Starting every game, but scores poorly
- Andriy Yarmolenko (37%, West Ham) – The Ukrainian doesn’t look like he cares at the moment – he’ll be benched now that Antonio is back on the scene!
Having an active Fantrax Fantasy EPL league is absolutely essential. Follow these tips to maintain an active league for the whole season!!
Follow The Fantasy Football Chaps on Twitter @TheFFChaps for all the latest!
Fantrax has been one of the fastest-growing fantasy sites of 2019 and we’re not stopping anytime soon! With multi-team trades, designated commissioner/league managers, and drag/drop easy click methods, Fantrax is sure to excite the serious fantasy sports fan – sign up now for a free year at Fantrax.com.