Fantasy EPL Gameweek 15: Hot or Cold Player Rankings
Our Hot or Cold Player Rankings are here to outline the current prospects of key Fantasy EPL Draft players. The ‘Hot’ or ‘Cold’ status will help take away your emotional attachment to certain Premier League players and bring in the players that you need to help you dominate your Fantrax Draft League!
Use these hints and tips to increase your chances of success! New kid on the block hitting good form? Early draft pick not performing? Use this article as an objective way to influence your transfer and trade activity!
🔥🔥🔥 Gameweek 15 Player Rankings: Hot List 🔥🔥🔥
These are Fantasy EPL Draft players that have risen in our rankings! These are potential free agents on good form or established players that you should be looking to trade-in. Keep an eye on these players, and bring them into your Fantrax squad if you can!
Average Score Last 5 Games: 10.8 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: mun (A), BUR (H), wol (A), CHE (H), BHA (H)
What’s Changed?: Jose has made no secret of his support for Aurier, stating that he wants Aurier to be an attacking right-back for Spurs. Despite conceding two late goals against Bournemouth in Gameweek 14, Aurier still picked up a respectful 7.25 points; sure you’ll agree that’s not bad for a defender having shipped two goals. We can’t see Aurier coming under much pressure for his spot in the starting XI, so getting a guaranteed starter for your Fantrax squad could be vital. Whilst Tottenham’s inability to keep a cleanie at the moment will be a bit of a concern, don’t fear; Jose loves a solid defense so we’re sure a clean sheet is just around the corner!
Average Score Last 5 Games: 14.2 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: NOR (H), new (A), WHU (H), avl (A), che (A)
What’s Changed?: Wow – did you see that free kick? If you haven’t seen it; go and check it out! Ward-Prowse is possibly the best technician of a free kick since David Beckham. That’ll spark a decent debate! Ward-Prowse goes through periods of scintillating form, and this appears to be one of those red hot periods with three goals in the last five gameweeks. We’d highly recommending picking up Ward-Prowse for the coming gameweeks as the fixtures are very favorable for the Southampton midfielder; with Norwich, Newcastle, West Ham, and Villa up next.
Team: Crystal Palace
Average Score Last 5 Games: 12.7 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: BOU (H), wat (A), BHA (H), new (A), WHU (H)
What’s Changed?: He’s back!!! Zaha is back and firing on all cylinders. Its been a long-awaited return to form for Zaha who picked up only one attacking return (an assist) in the opening 12 Gameweeks, but with two goals in the last two gameweeks Fantrax managers will be keen to get in on Zaha’s form. Is now the time to cash in on Zaha and offer him up for trade with his stock on the rise (I think our friend and active Draft Community member @tottiandor would be all for cashing in on the Palace forward). Regardless of your thought process reader, Zaha is on the rise; perhaps just in time for the January transfer window…?
Gameweek 15 Player Rankings: More Hot Players!
Fantasy EPL Defenders
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (100%, Liverpool) – Just incredible this season. A Top 5 overall player
- Ricardo Pereira (100%, Leicester) – An elite defender this season, consistently scores well. Chilwell and Soyuncu are also great options
- Lucas Digne (100%, Everton) – 54.5 points gained in the last three games, without any clean sheets. Getting back to his best!
- Enda Stevens / Jack O’Connell (82%/78%, Sheffield United) – The Blades are terrific at the back, and these two Chaps are the pick of their defenders. Basham is also a great pick-up
- Jetro Willems (66%, Newcastle) – The left wing-back continues to perform well, and doesn’t need clean sheets
- Kurt Zouma (54%, Chelsea) – Back to his best, scoring well and not clean sheet dependent
Fantasy EPL Midfielders
- James Maddison (100%, Leicester) – Making this very good Leicester side tick
- Youri Tielemans (100%, Leicester) – Not exactly under the radar, but not as fashionable as Maddison. Arguably better though
- Christian Pulisic (99%, Chelsea) – Now established in Chelsea’s best XI
- Dele Alli (98%, Tottenham) – He’s back in the side, scoring goals, and playing well!!
- Michail Antonio (45%, West Ham) – 17.5 points from a 45-minute appearance in Gameweek 13. Antonio will establish himself in the side in the upcoming weeks!
- John Fleck (45%, Sheffield United) – Fleck is so consistent. He’ll gain 8 or 9 points every week without fail, and has even added goals to his game in recent weeks!
- Onel Hernandez (25%, Norwich City) – Since returning from injury the Canaries winger has looked a real handful scoring well without attacking returns!
Fantasy EPL Forwards
- Jamie Vardy (100%, Leicester) – On fire with goals both personally and the whole team! All aboard the Leicester train.
- Tammy Abraham (100%, Chelsea) – Continues to perform… a FWD1 for the rest of the season
- Sadio Mane (100%, Liverpool) – Outshining the more sought after Salah at the moment, he’s the Liverpool player to won
- Raul Jimenez (100%, Wolves) – The Mexican continues to perform very well
- Allan Saint-Maximin (55%, Newcastle) – Total livewire possessing electric pace! A really useful 3rd or 4th choice forward!
- David McGoldrick (12%, Sheffield United) – Done very well the last three games, could be a great little pick up in larger leagues!
- Adama Traore (83%, Wolves) – A favorite of the chaps on the @fplkickaround; Traore has been a revelation this season!
❄️❄️❄️ Gameweek 15 Player Rankings: Cold List ❄️❄️❄️
These are Fantasy EPL players that have fallen in our rankings. This may be due to poor form, they have been dropped from the best 11, they have suffered an injury, or received a suspension. It’s time to consider dropping these players from your squads!
Team: Manchester United
Average Score Last 5 Games: 4.75 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: TOT (H), mci (A), EVE (H), wat (A), NEW (H)
What’s Changed?: We all had such high hopes for Wan-Bissaka this season having had such a stellar breakthrough season at Palace but the early season form has deserted him. Since the opening two double-figure scoring Gameweeks Wan-Bissaka has failed to get into double point territory; which has also coincided with United failing to keep a clean sheet.
Recommendation: We’d recommend sticking with Wan-Bissaka but we wouldn’t be against using him as part of a trade deal.
Team: Norwich City
Average Score Last 5 Games: 5.5 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: wol (A), ARS (H), sou (A), cry (A), LEI (H)
What’s Changed?: We’ve been here before. Anderson, a Fantrax legend is very very cold right now. The Brazilian has been totally ineffective for the past couple of Gameweek’s, but it was most apparent in Gameweek 14 when West Ham played out of their skins to upset Chelsea. Anderson was poor, which resulted in him being substituted after 71 minutes. This substitution is critical because of what resulted; a huge argument with the manager and then some of the coaching staff.
Recommendation: Unfortunately Anderson is too big to drop, but you need to strongly consider moving on; a trade is the only option. Unfortunately, Anderson’s value is super low, so don’t take offense if someone offers you Almiron (before you scoff at the thought of being offered Almiron – he actually registered an assist in Gameweek 14).
Average Score Last 5 Games: 1.2 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: cry (A), LIV (H), che (A), BUR (H), ARS (H)
What’s Changed?: This chap is frozen solid! When was the last time Wilson actually scored a goal? It’s hard to remember that actually Wilson was one of the leading Fantrax players at the start of the season with his sensational early season form. Wilson scored four goals and picked up three assists in the opening seven Gameweek’s but since Gameweek seven Wilson has struggled in front of goal. The only saving grace is that competition for Wilson’s starting XI spot isn’t under massive jeopardy given all the injuries in the Bournemouth ranks.
Recommendation: Wilson’s form would suggest you need to move on, but given the lack of pressure for his starting spot; we’d recommend holding onto the Bournemouth striker!
Gameweek 15 Player Rankings: More Cold Players!
Fantasy EPL Defenders
- Toby Alderweireld (72%, Tottenham) – Drop him. Scoring poorly and Tottenham have a leaky defense
- Matthew Lowton (49%, Burnley) – Dropped for Gameweek 12 and 13, and Burnley kept clean sheets in both games. Looks like Bardsley will be the right-back for the time being
- Jannik Vestergaard (41%, Southampton) – Needs to be dropped. Scoring poorly and Southampton concede a lot
Fantasy EPL Midfielders
- Manuel Lanzini (91%, West Ham) – Injured for two months, but to be honest, his stock had fallen away with West Ham’s form.
- Dani Ceballos (67%, Arsenal) – Injured for around a month, and doesn’t actually score that well on Fantrax
- Oleksandr Zinchenko (56%, Manchester City) – Time to drop him, Mendy is proving his fitness and Angelino is playing well. Minutes will be limited
- Roberto Pereyra (36%, Watford) – Scoring very poorly, and not well suited to Togga scoring. Drop him
- Emi Buendia (92%, Norwich) – Unfortunately, we can’t see Emi getting back into the starting XI anytime soon. Stash him away on your bench.
Fantasy EPL Forwards
- Nicolas Pepe (96%, Arsenal) – We warned you Chaps a couple of weeks ago about Pepe’s minutes potentially reducing… he didn’t even make it off the bench in Gameweek 11 and got 45 minutes from the bench in Gameweek 13.
- Wesley (75%, Aston Villa) – He plays every game, but is pretty goal dependent. Try and trade him out if you can
- Andriy Yarmolenko (68%, West Ham) – The Ukrainian doesn’t look like he cares at the moment – he’ll be benched now that Antonio is back on the scene!
- Moise Kean (45%, Everton) – Silva says Kean is staying, but under Silva, we don’t expect Kean to play much. If Silva goes, his stock could rise!
Wondering who the best current Fantasy EPL players to target are? Look no further than our Top 120 ROS Player Rankings on Fantrax!!
Follow The Fantasy Football Chaps on Twitter @TheFFChaps for all the latest!
Fantrax is one of the fastest-growing fantasy sites of 2019. With multi-team trades, designated commissioner/league managers, and drag/drop easy click methods, Fantrax is sure to excite the serious fantasy sports fan – sign up now for a free year at Fantrax.com.