This weekly report is designed to provide insight into players who may be available on your waiver wire in a 10-12 team fantasy baseball league.
Each week, we will provide a list of “Must-Adds” (ahem, players who shouldn’t be on the waiver wire) as well as some “Deeper-Dives” who should be considered to fill a specific need or to plug an open roster spot.
Anyone mentioned on the “Deeper-Dives” list should be considered a must-add for deeper leagues (15-30 team leagues) or could be considered a possible player to target in trade.
Double-Downs are players who have previously been mentioned that should be considered in all formats. It should be noted we will never repeat a player from previous reports as a “Must-Add” or “Deeper-Dive”. Generally speaking, players on this list will have a consensus ownership of 25% or less.
More great fantasy baseball advice and analysis: Waiver Wire & FAAB Recommendations | Daily MLB Injury Report | MLB DFS Picks | Line-up Analysis | Dynasty Rankings and Strategy | MLB Bullpen Updates | MLB Player Props | Prospect Rankings & Analysis | Fantasy Baseball Risers and Fallers
Mid-Week Waiver Wire Watch List
These players shouldn’t be on your waiver wire. If they are, go get ‘em!
- A.J. Puk, RP – Marlins
- Taj Bradley, SP – Rays
- Edouard Julien, 2B – Twins
These players should be considered for 15+ team leagues and deeper.
- Mitch Keller, SP – Pirates
- Johan Oviedo, SP, RP – Pirates
- Drey Jameson, SP, RP – Diamondbacks
- Matt Strahm, SP, RP – Phillies
- Alex Wood, SP – Giants
- Rafael Montero, RP – Astros
- Erik Swanson, RP – Blue Jays
- Chas McCormick, LF, CF, RF – Astros
- Eugenio Suarez, 3B – Mariners
- Brett Baty, 3B – Mets
- Andrew McCutchen, LF – Pirates
- Brent Rooker, LF – Athletics
- Josh Lowe, LF, CF, RF – Rays
These are players we’ve previously highlighted that continue to prove us right.