It seems like an extremely tedious task when I talk about it, but every single week I look at every team and break down who did what from a Fantasy Football lens. This typically means paying attention to the fantasy football stats beyond straight Fantasy Points, such as snap percentages, efficiency metrics, opportunity, raw production, and more. After going through the details, I am able to form opinions on who is trending up/down, who should be picked up off of waivers, who are trade targets, who should be in your lineups, etc.
This entire season I have put together notes that recap performances from the previous week’s games. This week, I am putting a new twist by giving you the fantasy football stats that matter from Week 11 in an effort to help you win your matchups in Week 12 and then on into the playoffs.
Week 11 Stats That Matter in Week 12 and Beyond
- 10 rushing touchdowns total on the year for Gus Edwards. Edwards rushed for two in Week 11 and has nine across the last five weeks. The Ravens offense is one of the best in the league, which means plenty of chances for Edwards to find the end zone. True touchdown upside this season for someone who opened up the year looking like the second running back in his system.
- Seven targets in three of Odell Beckham Jr.’s last five games. OBJ has scored 14.6, 11, and 15.6 Fantasy Points across the last three weeks now.
- 115 receiving yards for Khalil Shakir in Week 11. 92 receiving yards back in Week 8. Shakir has out-targeted Gabe Davis in two of the Bills’ last three games.
- 11 Week 11 targets marks the sixth time Adam Thielen has earned double-digit targets in a game this season. Eight receptions on those 11 targets for 74 yards and 15.4 Fantasy Points was a quality day against a strong Dallas Cowboys defense.
- 32.9 average Fantasy Points across the last three fully healthy Justin Fields games for DJ Moore. Moore caught seven of his nine targets for 96 receiving yards and a touchdown in Week 11 upon Fields’ return from injury.
- 15 targets in Week 11 for David Njoku from Dorian Thompson-Robinson. Njoku caught seven of those targets for 56 yards and scored 12.6 Fantasy Points. Is David Njoku the favorite target of Thompson-Robinson? Njoku has scored double-digit Fantasy Points for five straight weeks.
- 18 Fantasy Points for Tony Pollard in Week 11, after scoring under 10 Fantasy Points in the prior three games straight. Pollard scored his second rushing touchdown of the season, rushed for 61 yards, and caught four passes in Week 11.
- Five straight games with a receiving touchdown for Courtland Sutton. Sutton has eight on the year which currently ranks second.
- Four weeks in a row with 21+ Fantasy Points for Jahmyr Gibbs. Gibbs rushed for 36 yards and a touchdown and caught six passes for 59 yards in Week 11 for 21.5 Fantasy Points.
- 46 receiving and rushing yards on the dot for Jayden Reed in Week 11. Reed caught five passes for 84 yards and a touchdown in Week 10, then scored a rushing touchdown in Week 11. 19.4 then 19.2 Fantasy Points the last two weeks for the second round rookie.
- 52 rushing attempts for 262 rushing yards across the last two games for Devin Singletary. 23.1 and 19.8 Fantasy Points the last two weeks with Dameon Pierce out injured.
- 31.1 Fantasy Points for Calvin Ridley in Week 11 was a season-high. Ridley caught seven of his nine targets for 103 receiving yards and two touchdowns. Week 11 marked Ridley’s third week over 20 Fantasy Points.
- 16 targets for Keenan Allen in Week 11 was the second-highest total to his 20 in Week 3. 10 receptions was the third time Allen finished a game with double-digit receptions and his 116 receiving yards was the fourth time he finished with over 100 receiving yards this year.
- 18.7 Fantasy Points meant the much-needed bounce-back for Puka Nacua, after scoring under eight Fantasy Points in the prior two games. Nacua caught five of his seven targets for 70 receiving yards and scored his third touchdown of the season in a game that Cooper Kupp left injured.
- 13 targets for Davante Adams in back-to-back games from Aidan O’Connell. Adams caught seven of those 13 for 82 receiving yards and a touchdown for 21.2 Fantasy Points in Week 11. Adams finished with 86 receiving yards in Week 10.
- 146 receiving yards for Tyreek Hill in Week 11, marked the sixth game of 112+ receiving yards this season. Hill caught 10 of his 11 targets and scored his ninth touchdown of the season.
- 110 scrimmage yards for Ty Chandler in Week 11 surpassed Alexander Mattison’s 80 scrimmage yards. Mattison finished with 19 touches to Chandler’s 14.
- 57 receiving yards was a season-high for Saquon Barkley, who scored on two of his four receptions. Barkley rushed for 83 yards as well in Week 11, and totaled 18 touches.
- 50 receiving yards for Breece Hall marks the third week across the last five games he finished with that or higher for the stat. Hall has two receiving touchdowns across the last four games as well and caught five passes for the third time across the last five games.
- 129 rushing yards for Jaylen Warren in Week 11, after rushing for 101 in Week 10. Warren has scored a touchdown in back-to-back games and has scored 19 and 23.5 Fantasy Points in them.
- 94 receiving yards for DK Metcalf in Week 11, after finishing with 98 in Week 10. Metcalf scored his third touchdown of the season and finished with a season-high 20.4 Fantasy Points.
- 21 touches for Zach Charbonnet in Week 11, who stepped into the lead back role with Kenneth Walker III sustaining an oblique injury. Six receptions for Charbonnet align with his dual-threat profile.
- 333 passing yards for Brock Purdy along with three passing touchdowns in Week 11. Purdy has thrown for 365, 296, and 333 yards over the last three games and has finished back-to-back weeks with three passing touchdowns.
- 17.8 Fantasy Points for Rachaad White on the dot in back-to-back games. A receiving touchdown in Week 10, and a rushing touchdown in Week 11. Six receptions in Week 11 marked the third time White finished with that or higher in a game this season. 27.9 Fantasy Points for White in the game prior to these mirrored scoring weeks.
- 13 receptions for Brian Robinson across the last two weeks for 119 then 58 receiving yards and a touchdown during this stretch has unlocked some needed upside with Antonio Gibson injured.