The Week 10 bye week won’t affect my wide receiver rankings, as just the Bengals receivers are out this week. Other than that, this week is a breeze when it comes to rankings. The biggest surprise this season however has been the resurgence of JuJu Smith-Schuster.
But, if you’re having trouble setting your lineup, then you’ve come to the right place. Playoffs are just around the corner and if you have Tee Higgins or Ja’Marr Chase on a bye, then you’ll be a solid WR2 to start.
Wide Receiver Notes:
- For the first time this year, I have both the Dolphins receivers in the top 10 this week. Tyreek Hill at one and Jaylen Waddle at seven. Hill doesn’t even have to score touchdowns to put up numbers. He only has three through nine games but has 1,104 yards on 76 receptions. On the other hand, Waddle has six touchdowns and 812 receiving yards. This might be the best receiving duo in the league and both are must-starts every week.
- As mentioned above, Smith-Schuster is on fire right now. I have him as my WR14 against the Jaguars this week. Last week Davante Adams went off against the Jaguars with 146 yards and two touchdowns. Last week Smith-Schuster had an off week, but still had 12 targets. He is a low-end WR1 for me this week.
- DJ Moore had a rough week as did the whole Panthers offense. But they have the Falcons this week. The last time Moore played the Falcons he had 152 yards and one touchdown. Now, most of those yards came on a last-minute hail-mary touchdown. But he did have 11 targets. I expect Moore to bounce back and have an 18 fantasy point game.
- Michael Pittman Jr. drops to my WR27 going against the Raiders. On paper, this is a great matchup, but Pittman has no quarterback. The upside is he is still getting a decent amount of targets. In his last three games, he has nine, nine and six. However, most of those aren’t catchable or for short yardage. In his last three games, he has 133 receiving yards. In week 6 he had 134 receiving yards alone. He has all the talent, but until his quarterback is consistent, he is in a bench spot.
- Lastly, I have Allen Lazard as my WR24. The Packers have been bad this year and I mean bad. But Lazard is a sneaky WR2/Flex option every week. He has five touchdowns in seven games this season. He is easily Aaron Rodgers’ favorite target. I expect the Packers to be down against the Cowboys, thus forcing them to throw the ball.
Week 10 Wide Receiver Rankings
Just as a reminder, these rankings lists are based on half-PPR scoring.
|1||Tyreek Hill||MIA||vs. CLE|
|2||Cooper Kupp||LAR||vs. ARI|
|3||Justin Jefferson||MIN||at BUF|
|4||Davante Adams||LV||vs. IND|
|5||DeAndre Hopkins||ARI||at LAR|
|6||Stefon Diggs||BUF||vs. MIN|
|7||Jaylen Waddle||MIA||vs. CLE|
|8||A.J. Brown||PHI||vs. WAS|
|9||Amon-Ra St. Brown||DET||at CHI|
|10||Mike Evans||TB||vs. SEA|
|11||Chris Olave||NO||at PIT|
|12||Amari Cooper||CLE||at MIA|
|13||CeeDee Lamb||DAL||at GB|
|14||JuJu Smith-Schuster||KC||vs. JAC|
|15||DK Metcalf||SEA||at TB|
|16||Deebo Samuel||SF||vs. LAC|
|17||Tyler Lockett||SEA||at TB|
|18||DJ Moore||CAR||vs. ATL|
|19||Christian Kirk||JAC||at KC|
|20||Chris Godwin||TB||vs. SEA|
|21||Gabe Davis||BUF||vs. MIN|
|22||Brandon Aiyuk||SF||vs. LAC|
|23||Terry McLaurin||WAS||at PHI|
|24||Allen Lazard||GB||vs. DAL|
|25||Joshua Palmer||LAC||at SF|
|26||DeVonta Smith||PHI||vs. WAS|
|27||Michael Pittman Jr.||IND||at LV|
|28||Jerry Jeudy||DEN||at TEN|
|29||Darnell Mooney||CHI||vs. DET|
|30||Curtis Samuel||WAS||at PHI|
|31||Diontae Johnson||PIT||vs. NO|
|32||Rondale Moore||ARI||at LAR|
|33||Adam Thielen||MIN||at BUF|
|34||George Pickens||PIT||vs. NO|
|35||Courtland Sutton||DEN||at TEN|
|36||Drake London||ATL||at CAR|
|37||Mecole Hardman||KC||vs. JAC|
|38||Brandin Cooks||HOU||at NYG|
|39||Zay Jones||JAC||at KC|
|40||Terrace Marshall Jr.||CAR||vs. ATL|
|41||Wan'Dale Robinson||NYG||vs. HOU|
|42||Allen Robinson II||LAR||vs. ARI|
|43||DeAndre Carter||LAC||at SF|
|44||Donovan Peoples-Jones||CLE||at MIA|
|45||Darius Slayton||NYG||vs. HOU|
|46||Michael Gallup||DAL||at GB|
|47||Mack Hollins||LV||vs. IND|
|48||Marquez Valdes-Scantling||KC||vs. JAC|
|49||Chase Claypool||CHI||vs. DET|
|50||Isaiah McKenzie||BUF||vs. MIN|