This Fantasy Basketball preview gives you the edge during playoff time. The truth about Fantasy Basketball is that you can be a powerhouse all season and easily lose when injuries, rest days, and cold streaks pop up out of nowhere. This is especially true in one-week matchups. To get ahead of this and mitigate what could go wrong, we utilize the streaming technique to maximize our performance across all categories. Here are the key benefits:
- Increases your chances of winning: by streaming players who perform well in specific categories, you replace empty roster spots with production
- Provides flexibility: streaming players as needed allows you to increase your games played, emphasize different category contributions, and mitigate injuries
- Low risk: streaming costs very little, basically a roster spot, that’s it. There is no long-term commitment. Identify what you need, continually assess, and stream as necessary.
To get ahead of your matchup on Monday, check out the Fantasy Basketball schedule preview below and scroll down for a list of players that could help you advance to the next round.
This Week’s Schedule:
- Monday (3/6): 6 games
- Tuesday (3/7): 8 games
- Wednesday (3/8): 7 games
- Thursday (3/9): 6 games
- Friday (3/10): 6 games
- Saturday (3/11): 10 games
- Sunday (3/12): 5 games
Teams with 4 games this week:
NYK, DET, BKN, DEN, PHI, WAS, OKC, NOR CHA, CLE, POR, MIA, ATL
Teams with 3 games this week:
IND, HOU, MIL, GSW, UTA, TOR, DAL, MEM, LAL, BOS, ORL, SAC
Teams with 2 games this week:
CHI, PHO, SAS, LAC, MIN
Fantasy Basketball Streamers
The Fantasy Basketball playoffs are in full swing this week and the schedule is a little different than typical weeks. There are four nights of 6 or less games on Monday (6), Thursday (6), Friday (6), and Sunday (5). The high game night is Saturday with 10 games. For streaming purposes, there are four teams that play 3 games on the low nights. The players below are both 12 team and deeper streaming options. As always, check your league settings and be efficient with your streaming selections. Adding a few quality games this week can advance you the next round!
BROOKLYN NETS (TUES/THUR/FRI/SUN)
- Royce O’Neale (SF/PF): O’Neale started the season hot, but has been almost invisible lately. Despite this, look for O’Neale to add value to your team with an ideal schedule this week. He can provide points, threes, rebounds, and assists from the forward positions.
- Dorian Finney-Smith (SF/PF): DFS is a glue guy in the NBA and for your fantasy team. He will not blow you away in any category but can quietly contribute across all of them. If you are limited in pick-ups for the week, check out DFS.
DENVER NUGGETS (MON/WED/FRI/SUN)
- Bruce Brown (SG/SF): Brown isn’t in the biggest role at the moment but can add value to your team with next week’s schedule. Brown can score and add rebounds with occasional outbursts in threes and steals.
PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS (MON/WED/FRI/SUN)
- Matisse Thybulle (SG/SF): Thybulle is a defensive mastermind at the wing position. He is a game-changer in steals and blocks and with a larger share of minutes in Portland. He can occasionally provide points, threes, and rebounds as well. He is a big-time add if you can get him.
- Cam Reddish (SG/SF): Reddish is new in Portland and is finally getting some playing time, albeit with Simons out. Reddish can score, hit threes, and throw in peripheral stats like steals as well. If Simons continues to sit, give Reddish a look.
CLEVELAND CAVALIERS (MON/WED/FRI/SUN)
- Caris LeVert (SG/SF): LeVert is a deeper league streamer, but contributes assists and rebounds, which is nice.