This mid-week waiver wire watchlist is designed to provide insight into players who may be available on your waiver wire in a 10-12 team fantasy baseball league.
Each week, we will provide a list of “Must-Adds” (ahem, players who shouldn’t be on the waiver wire) as well as some “Deeper-Dives” whom should be considered to fill a specific need or to plug an open roster spot.
Anyone mentioned on the “Deeper-Dives” list should be considered a must-add for deeper leagues (15-30 team leagues) or could be considered a possible player to target in trade.
Double-Downs are players who have previously been mentioned that should be considered in all formats.
It should be noted we will never repeat a player from previous reports as a “Must-Add” or “Deeper-Dive”. Generally speaking, players on this list will have a consensus ownership of 25% or less.
More great fantasy baseball advice and analysis: Waiver Wire & FAAB Recommendations | Daily MLB Injury Report | MLB DFS Picks | Line-up Analysis | Dynasty Rankings and Strategy | MLB Bullpen Updates | MLB Player Props | Prospect Rankings & Analysis | Fantasy Baseball Risers and Fallers
Mid-Week Waiver Wire Adds
These players shouldn’t be on your waiver wire. If they are, go get ‘em!
- Logan Allen, SP – Guardians
These players should be considered for 15+ team leagues.
- Mason Miller, SP – Athletics
- Ryne Nelson, SP – Diamondbacks
- Clarke Schmidt, SP – Yankees
- Kyle Bradish, SP – Orioles
- Brayan Bello, SP – Red Sox
- Drew Smyly, SP – Cubs
- Bryan Abreu, RP – Astros
- Shea Langeliers, C – Athletics
- Christian Vasquez, C – Twins
- Rodolfo Castro, 2B, SS, 3B – Pirates
- Joey Gallo, 1B, RF – Twins
- Nelson Cruz, 1B – Padres
- Kolten Wong, 2B – Mariners
- Connor Joe, 1B, LF, RF – Pirates
Players we’ve previously highlighted continue to prove us right.
- TOO SOON!