Our Gameweek 4 Player Rankings are here to outline the current prospects of key Fantasy EPL players. The ‘Hot’ or ‘Cold’ status will help take away your emotional attachment to certain Draft Premier League players and bring in the players that you need to help you dominate your Fantrax Draft League!
Use these hints and tips to increase your chances of success! New kid on the block hitting good form? Early draft pick not performing? Use this article as an objective way to influence your transfer and trade activity!
Looking for a better way to play Fantasy Premier League? The Fantrax draft-style EPL Fantasy Soccer Leagues are the most feature-rich, easy-to-use, and customizable in the industry. Sign up now to enjoy the incredible experience that is a Fantasy EPL Draft League on Fantrax!
🔥🔥🔥 Gameweek 4 Player Rankings: Hot List 🔥🔥🔥
These are Fantasy EPL Draft players that have risen in our rankings! These are potential free agents on good form or established players that you should be looking to trade-in. Keep an eye on these players, and bring them into your Fantrax squad if you can!
Form Last 30 Days: 14.75 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: WBA (H), che (A), EVE (H), avl (A), NEW (H)
What’s Changed?: Is this chap not the real deal for Fantrax hey reader? I think so, and so does Chap 1. Vestergaard is almost absolutely certain to be available in your league, pick him up chaps and stream away! I mean, come on; he picked up 11.25 points in only 45 minutes in Gameweek 2, and followed this up with 18.25 points against Burnley in Gameweek 3!! As soon as I’m done writing this article I’m off to put in my waiver claim for Vestergaard – I’m all out of FAAB and if it comes down to it, low in the tie breaker rankings; but I’m hoping $0 goes a long way!
Team: Aston Villa
Form Last 30 Days: 16.5 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: LIV (H), lei (A), LEE (H), SOU (H), ars (A)
What’s Changed?: Having missed Gameweek 1, Hourihane has come back into the side and showed everyone how crucial he is. Often the forgotten man, the likes of Messrs Grealish and McGinn will always steal the limelight, but listen in reader. If you want a solid performer who is going to bring you in 7 or 8 points week in, week out; look no further than Hourihane. Let’s not forget, his ceiling is much higher than others in his category too!
Form Last 30 Days: 17.33 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: MCI (H), WOL (H), avl (A), LEI (H), cry (A)
What’s Changed?: All aboard the Bielsa bus, am I right reader? The next stop is a shakey Manchester City defence at Ellend Road. So I’d be looking to trade Bamford in, particularly the way Leeds are set up, he’s going to cause Ake et al a nightmare! I’ll hold my hands up, I’m a Norwich fan; guilty. So given Bamford’s record at Norwich, I wasn’t expecting him to hit the ground running in the Premier League. Apparently I can be occasionally get it wrong (more than occasionally if you ask my wife).
Gameweek 4 Player Rankings: More Hot Players!
Fantasy EPL Defenders
- Lucas Digne (100%, Everton) – Such an elite Fantrax player.
- Willy Boly (99%, Wolves) – Solid start to the season for the ultimate Fantrax boss!!
- Timothy Castagne (94%, Leicester City) – Pereira who?
- Tariq Lamptey (93%, Brighton) – The young right back is nailed down his spot and is going to be one of those classic high scoring wing-backs in Fantrax; sign him up.
- Matthew Cash (41%, Aston Villa) – The new summer signing from Nottingham Forest has had a big impact already, 30.5 points in two games with no attacking returns, which will come as he likes to get forward!
- Arthur Masuaku (3%, West Ham) – Put in an insane performance in Gameweek 3, but has a horrible fixture list!
Fantasy EPL Midfielders
- Harvey Barnes (100%, Leicester) – Seems to be improving in every match he plays.
- James Rodriguez (92%, Everton) – Dreamy start for the former Galacticos!
- Mateusz Klich (97%, Leeds) – This lad a serious player! I’d trade him in for an under performing MID 2.
- Kalvin Phillips (91%, Leeds) – A must own. Takes corners and free kicks.
- Andros Townsend (86%, Crystal Palace) – A firm favourite amongst the FPL Kickaround podcast took his opportunity in GW1.
- André-Frank Zambo Anguissa (50%, Fulham) – Performing really well in a poor side.
Fantasy EPL Forwards
- Mohamed Salah (100%, Liverpool) – Obviously.
- Heung-Min Son (100%, Spurs) – We need to wait an see about this injury chaps!
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin (100%, Everton) – Did someone say DCL is in for a “bumper season”
- Richarlison (100%, Everton) – DCL and James will get all the headlines, but Richarlison is the star.
- Neal Maupay (85%, Brighton) – After a quiet start, Maupay turned up in GW2 and 3.
- Pedro Neto (57%, Wolves) – Starting games and scoring decent points.
❄️❄️❄️ Gameweek 4 Player Rankings: Cold List ❄️❄️❄️
These are Fantasy EPL players that have fallen in our rankings. This may be due to poor form, they have been dropped from the best 11, they have suffered an injury, or received a suspension. It’s time to consider dropping these players from your squads!
Team: Sheffield United
Form Last 30 Days: 4.42 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: ars (A), FUL (H), liv (A), MCI (H), che (A)
What’s Changed?: This could have been any of Basham, Stevens, Baldock, O’Connell, or Egan. So what has changed with this much coveted Sheffield side? Well, last season they hit the ground running and got some good momentum. Sides know how they play now, and the momentum has gone. I think there is a tough season ahead. Jack O’Connell has been ruled out for the season, which reduces the prospects of all his fellow defenders.
Recommendation: I’ve dropped my Sheffield defenders, I suggest you do too.
Form Last 30 Days: 3.17 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: eve (A), cry (A), WBA (H), tot (A), BUR (H)
What’s Changed?: Quite possibly the most overrated player, and offers literally nothing in terms of Fantrax scoring. I am bitterly disappointed that Lallana hasn’t done more to trouble the scoreboard, particularly in a Brighton side that are causing so much chaos in attack!
Recommendation: Drop for a consistent midfielder.
Form Last 30 Days: 1.25 PPG
Next 5 Fixtures: SHU (H), mci (A), LEI (H), mun (A), AVL (H)
What’s Changed?: How is Pepe still 89% owned? Seriously chaps, we’re covering old ground here, Pepe is not going to get a starting birth. Willian is ahead of him.
Recommendation: Drop immediately (or try and trade out to a manager who believes in Pepe).
Gameweek 4 Player Rankings: More Cold Players!
Fantasy EPL Defenders
- Matt Doherty (99%, Spurs) – Lots of talk in the Draft community about Doherty and what the move to Spurs has and will do to his Fantrax outputs. A score of 9.75 in GW3 shows some signs of improvement; I’d be using this score to cash in on Doherty.
- Marcos Alonso (82%, Chelsea) – Just not scoring any points. I’m amazed Azpilicueta didn’t replace Alonso for GW3, but after Alonso’s performance against WBA there is no comeback. Azpilicueta will be in until Chilwell is fit.
- Hector Bellerin (72%, Arsenal) – A poor score in GW3 leaves Bellerin three weeks in and very little output. A 9 point score in GW1 should warrant keeping him in your squad.
Fantasy EPL Midfielders
- Nathan Redmond (98%, Southampton) – A poor start for a normally solid performer and now injured. Although there is little conclusive evidence to suggest Redmond is out for a while, but it looked like ankle ligaments. Keep up-to-date with injury Ben!
- Abdoulaye Doucoure (76%, Everton) – Has barely scored a point since his bumper 15 pointer in GW1. I’m just not sure if Doucoure will be quite the Fantrax beast we’ve seen in the past. Hold for now chaps.
- Ayoze Perez (71%, Leicester City) – Two games on the bounce with zero impact and low scores, then dropped for the big win over Manchester City. With new signing Under (that is his name) joining, I think the writing is on the wall for Perez who will undoubtedly make way.
Fantasy EPL Forwards
- Anthony Martial (100%, Manchester United) – Don’t be too hasty here chaps, Martial is a guaranteed starter, and has Bruno pulling the strings behind him!
- Raheem Sterling (100%, Manchester City) – Didn’t look at home in the false 9 position, but like Martial; he’ll come good.
- Mason Greenwood (99%, Manchester United) – It’s not working out at the moment for this bright young talent. I’d be looking for someone who doesn’t think the Sancho deal will go ahead, and then trade Greenwood to that manager!
Did you enjoy these Gameweek 4 Player Rankings? Follow The Fantasy Football Chaps on Twitter @TheFFChaps for all the latest!
Fantrax was one of the fastest-growing fantasy sites of 2019 and we’re not letting our foot off the pedal now! With multi-team trades, designated commissioner/league managers, and drag/drop easy click methods, Fantrax is sure to excite the serious fantasy sports fan – sign up now for a free year at Fantrax.com.